Dry skin is a condition in which the water level under the skin is lower than normal. Naturally, our skin looks bright and radiant. Because it contains water, oils and natural humectants. Water is the most abundant and most important component of skin cells. The oil from the sebaceous glands acts as a coating to prevent the loss of water from the skin cells. Natural moisturizers help attract water to the skin. Therefore, if the water level in the subsurface layer decreases. This will result in dry, flaky, itchy skin and an easy risk of infection. Which has both internal and external. Which we can prevent and fix with various helpers for beautiful skin as follows.
Solution for dry skin.
- Drink plenty of water: You should drink at least 8 glasses of water UFABET every day. In addition to drinking water will help in the moisture of the skin, it also helps with excretion and health in various aspects as well.
- Protect yourself from the environment : Do not turn on the air conditioner too cold. and do not take a hot bath that is too hot.
- Lotion should be applied regularly in winter, use the right type of lotion: for those with very dry skin. Should choose a lotion that is very moisturizing. Apply lotion regularly. Importantly, these lotions should not contain perfume. or alcohol, which will dry out the skin more.
- Choose a soap that is suitable for your skin type: should choose a soap that does not contain perfume. or choose baby soap That is not harsh on the skin, you can also choose to use a soap containing lotion. to add moisture to the skin.
- Putting water in a glass and placing it close to you: in your bedroom, living room, or office, especially in a dry room like an air-conditioned room. Because water will increase the humidity of the air. Makes the skin lose moisture less.
- Choose healthy foods: fish, olive oil, tomatoes, broccoli, whole grains, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Foods to avoid : Saturated fats from bacon, ice cream, butter, tea, coffee and alcohol.